These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Cooke City Rocks and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or pictures from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will not, without the express written consent of Cooke City Rocks, to:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You agree to not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
This agreement implies that you will not:
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Cooke City Rocks' express written consent
- Use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
- Use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Cooke City Rocks' express written consent
If Cooke City Rocks provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Cooke City Rocks may disable your user ID and password at Cooke City Rocks' sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to Cooke City Rocks a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
You agree that your user content will not be illegal or unlawful, offensive, obscene, and must not infringe any third party's legal rights nor capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Cooke City Rocks or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Cooke City Rocks reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Cooke City Rocks' servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding, Cooke City Rocks' rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Cooke City Rocks does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Cooke City Rocks makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Cooke City Rocks does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Cooke City Rocks may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Montana law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Park County, MT.